Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Full Time Housewife.....


Long time already i forgot about my blog...yeah after buzzzzziiess life as a medical student and a patient. Lots of thing came recently, suprising me. hah!!

Guess what just finished my long case o n g exam!! got dr Nathan (pangkat Jusa perr aduh) forget la about my exam, so depressing ...lets enjoys 21 days of my holidays as a full time housewife.....

pejam celik pejam celik..just 6/7 months left for my medical study...mcm x percaya...but need to work hard some more lah coz not easy to pass. I still remember when my best fren farah n i chit chating during registration at UCD, " Farah, weh pejam celik pejam celik, kita dah kat dublin, dah jadi 1st yr medical student". 

For my cousin n my frenzz who get married this winter, congratulations and happy wedding. Semoga berbahagia hendaknya, dunia dan akhirat.

ok need to get ready to get back to COOLemm...

SECRETS OF LIFE 1:

1. The nearest to us is Allah. JUst remember what ever happen, remember Allah. (mengadulah padanya, bkn pada manusia) what ever happen to us is from Allah. Allah swt dont promise us to has an easy smooth life but if we pray n want Allah, Allah will be with us all the time.

p/s the latest shooting at aidil adha 2008...

No comments: